Reliable Reason Of Ansiety

     Eventhough there is no evidence about love jihd in India, why some group like VHP and sangparivar afraid about this reason?
    I from Hindu Family and I have lot of  muslim friends. When i am in Hostel, one of my room mate was from Muslim family.I notice their daily life. They have daily routine. They wake up early orning and go to prayer every day. And they are clean in every time of the day.They have very good relation with every one. In my hostel there is a good relatin between all of muslims girl and help each other for any problem.
   But when we consider ourselves, there is no relation to anyone, there is no relation to anyone. In holidays most of the Hindu girls awake only 9.00 am. Waste full only for study. No group strength.
    In my view , muslim boys also very neat,they help to solve any problem to all even though they are minority in my country.All of muslim boys and girls are very good relation with each other. That is the power of muslim.In my view muslim boys are better for partner. Because they have a beautiful routine. They are in good relation with neighbour. And they not use drugs and drinks. So most of girls like to live with them
   Sangparivar and VHP take care to understand this and make a beautiful routine and beautiful life. This is the only way to overcome Muslims.And donot try to go to strike against Muslims , that is brave, it is not the way of success. Muslim friends also our brother and sister

No comments:

Post a Comment